Hello Everyone (sarcastically), I thought I would start my new (and first) blog with a bit of dark humor.
As you can tell by the title we’ve had a bit of a pest problem, at first they were just naughty little things. Now, they really have it coming for them, having ruined all our flour tortillas and every bit of teething biscuit in the house then promptly urinating and defacating on all my reusable bags, my uninvited house guests were becoming a real bunch of hooligans.
What was I to do?
What any normal level minded person would do.
Go to the store and buy every type of trap and poison available for purchase.
Hold on, I know what some of you are thinking.
Sarah, that’s a bit much, don’t you think?
I didn’t mind, til they stunk up my reusable bags, that was the final straw.
So, last night I set up an arsenal of traps and held the poison as a last resort. I don’t want them to suffer terribly (or stink up my house). Low and behold, this morning we had some activity, but I promise you, not the kind you were expecting.
They stole my traps.
- Who stole them? The mice
- How? If I knew I’d tell you.
- Why? Another of life’s greastest questions.
- Where’d they go? Heck if I know.
- I’m just so confused. Well, that makes two of us.
Let me give you some bare facts here:
- I set traditional snap traps
- I set sticky traps
- The 3 sticky traps are MIA
- There is a family of mice running around somewhere in my house with what looks like black tupperware lids on their backs cosplaying TMNT right now
Unfortunately, I have not resolved my mouse issue and now have the demeaning task of contacting D-Con and explaining exactly why I’m not 100% satisfied with their product and that house mice have outsmarted myself and their traps.